If you’re having an issue on TikTok, contact support to let us know what’s up. If you want to delete your account, you can follow the next steps:
You must first add a phone number to a TikTok account before you can proceed to delete it. A verified phone number is a requirement for removing your TikTok account. If you’ve already added your phone number to your TikTok account, you can skip this step.
1. Open the Tik Tok app. This app icon is black with a white music note.
2. Tap on the person icon at the lower right of your screen to open your profile. – You may need to log in to view your profile.
3. Tap (three dots) on the top right corner and select “Privacy and Settings”
4. Select “Manage My Account”
5. Tap on “Thinking about removing your account?”
6. Tap Send code to the right of the Verification Code field.
7. Enter the 4-digit code within 60 seconds of it being sent to you and verify. Then click Continue.
8. Tap Delete Account. You’ll be logged out and your account will be flagged for deletion.
After deleting the tiktok account:
1. You will no longer be able to log in to TikTok from that account.
2. You will lose access to any videos you have posted.
3. You will not be able to get a refund on any items you have purchased.
4. Information that is not stored in your account, such as chat messages, may still be visible to others.
PLEASE NOTE: Deleting your account is a permanent and irreversible move. After an account is deleted, there is no option for recovery.