1. First, Download TikTok app on google play store and install it.
2. Open the Tik Tok app on your Android phone.
3. Tik Tok will open up to a feed of recent and popular videos. Tap the profile icon. It’s at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
4. Select your sign-up option. Currently, there are 8 methods to sign up a TikTok account. (Phone number, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, VK, Line, KakaoTalk, Email address)
5. If you Sign Up With Phone or Email, here to use your phone number or email address instead of a social media account. (Please keep in mind that the email address and phone number can be used to retrieve your password, therefore we kindly advise you to enter a valid email address / phone number and check twice to avoid any misspellings before confirming.)
6. Enter your birthday. Select the month, day, and year of your birth here, and tap Continue.
7. Select if you’d like to receive confirmation via phone or email. Tap the option you want to use at the top, and enter your phone number or email address to receive your confirmation and tap Next.
8. Enter your confirmation code. Find your unique code in the verification SMS or email, and enter it here to confirm your account.
9. Set a password for your new account. Enter the account password you want to use, and tap Confirm to save it.
10. You may be required to complete a captcha task here to verify you’re not a robot. After you’re verified, you’ll be taken to your home feed.
Note : – You must be 13 years old to open a TikTok account.